Monday, September 22, 2008

The VW

Larry and I toss around the idea of upgrading my car to something hmm let's say a little bigger. Yes, I still drive the volkswagon with two babies, one pre-teen, one extra large husband and a medium dog. All we have to do is get through the next few months until I can turn the carseat around. When we need to go places, local of course, Larry refers to my car as the "clown car" This has to do with the way he must "fold his body up into the front seat. One day we will upgrade, but in todays economical times it sure is nice to not have a car payment.
here are some of Larry's expertise "folding" skills




Here is Larry giving me the finger, probably because i was laughing at him crammed into the front seat.


Larry's legs "folded" up in the car, I personally find this picture so funny, of course Larry does not see the humor in it

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey llarry,

Now you know how I feel when I am in the back seat of Dan's car. No leg room, but what's the sense of fussing.

Love,
Mom

crowldawg said...

you need a diesel powered dodge sprinter . You could fit everyone comfortably and still have room for growth

My YouTube Channel