Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gene's birthday

Somehow we managed to convince Gene to come off "the island" and visit our home. After a backbreaking train ride he finally made it. Yeah! We celebrated his birthday, on the actual day and had a wonderful bar-be-que with great food and awesome family.
pre-party, we gave Gene a cell phone. Giving the gift was the easy part, now we must give a complete tutorial on how to use it.

me - suffering severely from allergies for the first time in my life, enjoying the pregnancy, not enjoying the allergies

william patiently waiting the arrival of cake into his mouth

I guess we did not take the camera out until the end of the day. The table was filled with ribs, steak, chicken, grilled veggies, the only thing missing was the salad

1 comment:

♥Caroline♥ said...

great pics!!! I feel sorry for you and your allergies. I had them bad before kids, but after i don't have them as bad...thank god!!

I hope your taking care of yourself, your going to be soooo tired!!! wishing you all the best!!

My YouTube Channel