Sunday, January 6, 2008

dogs

When we were growing up my mom swore off all dogs. Now in my adult years I can not believe that they tolerate 3 dogs at one time in their house. I also know that they sleep with the dog in their bed. All three dogs have such different personalities. Chloe, feels that she is better than all dogs and may even think she is part human. Haley is the alpha female and keeps everyone in line, especially Duke. Now, Duke is the puppy of the bunch and is very playful. He is also multi talented, he can lick himself and hump his face at the same time. I am sure most men are jealous....

2 comments:

Syd said...

Is this site X-rated

sbsmith said...

Hey Nell...how about sending me your e-m address? Then I don't have to find a picture to "comment" on just to say hello ???? :) TaDa!

My YouTube Channel