Thursday, May 22, 2008

Naps

I took the plunge today and put Thomas down for a nap awake and crying. It lasted all of about 5 minutes of bitching and complaining. Should have started this sooner. I have both boys taking naps in Colins' room. His room is jam packed with cribs and beds. Oh well, the price he will have to pay so I can get a good night sleep, soon.....

I just put them both in for a nap awake and it took less than 3 minutes of crying and 5 minutes of complaining. oh yeah this could work out for me

3 comments:

♥Caroline♥ said...

good on you to get them to nap, it's hard to hear them cry...but it will make it easier for you in the long run...I know that you are one busy lady!

I'm glad that you are researching the shot thing...besides what's the big hurry? they have until they start school to have their shots.

The young lady Kate is very beautiful...is she a sister? Niece?

nellie said...

Kate is my step daughter from my first marriage, making her Colin's sister

♥Caroline♥ said...

thanks...
she is very pretty...thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

My YouTube Channel