Wednesday, December 31, 2008

a day in the life of colin


I am not sure how other moms' do it with twins, but I most certainly would be lost without colin. he is such a huge help and an amazing brother/son/step-son/ kid. He is off from school this week and I appreciate every minute he is home. Just today he has played hard core with his brothers, scrubbed the bathroom, wiped up, cleaned up, looked after, and taken care of so many things I would not have been able to do if I was alone. I told him this morning that he need to clean the bathroom before noon, and he need to spend at least a half hour in there. I am not sure how many 11 yr old would get on their hands and knees and scrub a toilet with a sponge, mine did. he sat on the floor for hours keeping his brothers happy while i cooked in the kitchen. He set up tents, tubes, pushed trucks and threw balls. Even after all this hard labor he still comes and gives me hugs. He truly is an amazing kid.

1 comment:

♥Caroline♥ said...

He is something special!

My YouTube Channel