Monday, December 1, 2008

our first shot

I wanted to get professional pictures for the babies 1st birthday and for the holidays. William, who always smiles at the sight of a camera just sat there staring. Of course when he finally warmed up we were done. It was challenging but fun and hopefully will be easier next time. Overall i was pleased with the results and will be sending out holiday cards this year. I was a little busy last year so my apologies go out to you all.





this one needs to be cropped but they both looked so cute in this picture


we determined that it had been over six years since i had gotten a picture of Kate and Colin together

1 comment:

♥Caroline♥ said...

gorgeous family....I really need to get an updated family portrait done. It's only been 13 years since the last one. lol

My YouTube Channel