Wednesday, March 4, 2009

as the story goes

both boys love the dog and want to eat her food and drink her water. So as some may have seen the video to the left of them drinking out of the dog bowl. Here they have moved onto the toilet. I heard nothing for about 30 seconds and came around the corner to see this. They were taking turns trying to drink out of the toilet. Thomas, as you can tell form the wet head, was the sucessful one. William decided to just help him in in the end... I will keep you all updated from now on of the daily antics they will be providing... more to come




2 comments:

♥Caroline♥ said...

great pics!!! congrats on the move...I laughed my butt off to see the kids trying to drink out of the toilet because of the dog...too funny!
Glad that the crazyness is starting to subside..and so happy to hear that your family helped you thru a rough patch..gotta love family!

Chiara said...

Hi Nellie and Larry:

Congratulations on your new home! I am sure it feels great to have your own space, and more of it!

I am glad to see the twins are feeling better--so good, in fact, that they are tempting fate by drinking toilet water! Brave little things.

Keep posting, I love seeing what you are up to!

Love, Chiara

My YouTube Channel