Monday, March 31, 2008

colin's art



the artwork on the shirts is by Colin. I have spent a lot of money on school fundraisers for my son and everyone kids. I have bought wrapping paper, cookies, nuts, pizza, pretzels, sponsored walking, contributed time and food, blah blah blah blah blah. Now this fundraising comes back on the parents. In a lot of ways it is good, then I don't have to sell myself along with other items for the school. They just send your kid home with their own art and puppy dog eyes, who could say no to your own kids art (and eyes), an order form for placing it on numerous item. We went for the onesies and a mug with his name and art work on it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Colin, The artwork is superb. The boys look great in the outfits.

My YouTube Channel