Monday, March 3, 2008

physically impossible to get comfortable, NOT!

I am almost done with our swings, so i decided to capture the moment and show myself and all of you just how much baby aparatus we have in our house. All that have children know how big and cumbersome these chairs and swings and carseats and playpens and....... are, think if it was all double. I will not be sad to see the swings go or the bouncing seats or the carseats. I am fortunate enough to have some friends (through my sister) that loaned us most of the items pictured here, so luckily I do not have to find some place to store them (mom's garage) Some extras came from cousins, garage sales and others. The toys get smaller as they get bigger, but you would never know that by looking at Colin's room filled with tanks and vehicles and army men.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My YouTube Channel