Tuesday, March 18, 2008

times are tough sometimes





So as you all have read, some moments are crazy here. They both were tired and neither wanted to go down. Note: baby on the bottom is nursing. LOL I really am going to enjoy these shots later down the road and wonder how I got through some days. I have been trying to get out more often since we are all suffering from cabin fever. However since they were born in November and two is hard to get out of the house, they don't like to go..... It is so hard to go to the mall and have a screaming baby or two screaming babies for that matter. Today, though was the second day in a row we left the house before noon and i actually got to the store and almost home without a cryer. It was a relief that there might be a light at the end of my tunnel. Can't wait till spring.

My YouTube Channel