Thursday, July 31, 2008

Help Me Help Overweight People Everywhere!

American Express is having a contest basically for people to come up wiht ideas that will help the world. Top 5 ideas actually get funding to make their idea happen. Ideas rise based on people who nominate the ideas. I have an idea. I think it's a good one and hope you take a second to go to the website, sign up for a username, and nominate my idea to help it get to the top 25. September 1 is when voting closes, so please not only nominate me but also spread the word!
Thanks,
Larry
Here's the link:
http://www.membersproject.com/project/view/EQPWN5

2 comments:

Syd said...

I signed up and when I did you had 13 responses. I checked after I signed up and it was still at 13.

crowldawg said...

Good luck Larry . Great idea

My YouTube Channel